The Grohe 32178DC0 K7 Pull-out Spray Head Kitchen Faucet was designed with a professional chef in mind; however, it brings a perfect amount of functionality to the kitchen of any home with someone who enjoys being in the kitchen. This sleek faucet features a distinct L-shape design and tastes 11 7/8 inches tall. It also features a swivel spout that has a reach of 9 1/8 inches. The spout comes equipped with a flat on top and a rounded spray head that pulls out with a locking spray control.
The rounded, pull-out spray head features a convenient locking spray control that makes it quick and easy for the user to switch between the two different spray modes which include regular flow and spray by simply pressing a button. If that wasn’t fantastic enough maintenance is a breeze with the SpeedClean technology that protects the nozzle from any kind of limescale buildup. The SilkMove technology in the side handle provides the user with smooth and price control of the water pressure and temperature.
Ease of Use
The Grohe 32178DC0 K7 Pull-out Spray Head Kitchen Faucet features a perfect blend of features that make it incredible easy to use, clean, and maintain.
The K7 Pull-out Spray Head Kitchen Faucet is known for featuring a GROHE SilkMove cartridge, the GROHE StarLight, and the GROHE SpeedClean technology. The GROHE SilkMove cartridge makes it easy to control the water’s temperature and pressure. The SilkMove also makes the faucet reliable and resistant to water for many years. The SpeedClean technology prevents the spray nozzle from any kind of limescale buildup. The combination of these features make this kitchen faucet more impressive than just about any other faucet on the market.
Value for Money
At $646, the Grohe 32178DC0 K7 Kitchen Faucet is 53 percent the original list price of more than $1,300. If you were to shop around other sites you are going to learn other sites sell the faucet for at least $300 more than what Amazon offers. In terms of quality, you are not going to find a better deal for this price.
Nearly everything about this kitchen faucet is considered a benefit. This includes the non-tarnishing finish, the SpeedClean technology, and the easy to use pull-out spray head.
The only thing some customers complain about is how expensive the faucet is. The complaint, however, is not that the faucet isn’t work the money, just that it is expensive to afford. The faucet is well-worth the investment. An investment is how it should be viewed – an investment in your kitchen.
Amazon customers rant and rave about Grohe K7 Pull-out Kitchen Faucet being one of the better kitchen faucets money can buy with an average customer rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Nearly 70 percent of customers have given the product a 5-star rating while the other 30 percent gave it a 3-star rating. None of the customers who purchased the product had anything bad to say and as there are no negative (1 or 2-star reviews) of it.
This pull-out kitchen faucet is also convenient in terms of maintenance because it features a SpeedClean technology that prevents the nozzle from suffering from any kind of limescale buildup. The faucet comes complete with a gorgeous non-tarnishing finish.
List Price: $1,369.00
Sale Price: $717.94
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Designed with professional chefs in mind, the K7 Pull-Out Spray head kitchen faucet brings high functionality to any home kitchen. Distinctively L-shaped, this sleek and modern faucet stands 11 7/8-in. tall and has a swivel spout with a 9-1/8-in. reach. The spout is flat on top and terminates in a rounded, pull-out spray head with a locking spray control that allows users to transition between two spray modes—regular flow and spray—by simply pushing a button. Maintenance is made simple with GROHE SpeedClean technology, which protects the spray nozzle against limescale buildup. The rounded, side handle is equipped with GROHE SilkMove for a lifetime of smooth operation technology for smooth, precise control of the water temperature and volume. K7 Pull-Out Spray head kitchen faucet flows water at 1.75 gpm and is finished in brilliant, non-tarnishing GROHE StarLight finish for scratch and tarnish-resistant surfaces for a lifetime of beauty chrome or SuperSteel InfinityFinish.
- GROHE SilkMove for a lifetime of smooth operation
- GROHE StarLight finish for scratch and tarnish-resistant surfaces for a lifetime of beauty
- SpeedClean anti-lime system: Removes limescale with a simple wipe of a finger to maintain a like-new performance
- 11-7/8 in. Faucet height
- 10-1/4 in. Aerator height